Wednesday, October 22, 2008

HLC Ep.1 9/28/08 St. Louis, MO – Caseyville, Ill.

Ok, well now, St. Louis….no wait, I guess I should not get ahead of myself, so PHX Sky Harbor Airport. Typical semi-crowded terminal 4 at Sky Harbor but the Exec. Prod.(EP), Producer (P) and myself (3rd Camera, Gaffer, Audio, Grip, Still Photog., Computer Tech., Official Navigator) board the plane with no issues. Gonna need to shorten that title I suppose…..I’ll work on that for future posts.

It was a relatively quiet 3 hr. flight to St. Louis for us so I just read and dozed most of the way. Jim and Lainie, DP and 2nd Camera/Editor respectively, had arrived a day earlier to shoot b-roll and such, so we joined them soon after the plane touched down. We had no time to check into the hotel so we just stashed our bags in a closet and headed out to the shoot.

Back soon with a bit more!
Jason

No comments: