Thursday, October 16, 2008

HLC Ep.1 9/28/08 St. Louis, MO – Caseyville, Ill.

There are a lot of firsts for this episode of Hair Loss Confidential.

The first episode shot, my first TV show set, my first time in St. Louis, more about that later, and my first blog. So, please bear with me on this and I promise the content, along with the writing, will continuously improve.

So, without further adieu, I shall recount my virgin days on a working set of a reality TV show. After each episode is in the can, I will attempt to rehash the entire shoot from a crew member perspective. I’m not sure how in depth I can get without losing some of you but I will take it as far as I feel is interesting reading. Fair enough? I'll get some stills from the set as well as a few small vid clips.


Later,
Jason

No comments: